Industrial training in iPhone Application Development in Ludhiana.
Creative Web Creatures providing industrial training in iPhone Application Development Training in Ludhiana. We provides 100% professional training with live projects for designing and development I phone mobile apps Development by using Mac operating system (O.S).At the end of the Training, each student will develop their own iPhone apps or for other business remedy using Mac OS. Our training developer & trainer have proved helpful on iPhone Mobile Application tasks released by top position organizations all over the world in Mobile market. They have been energetically filled for over 5 years in the cellular app growth market during our company Creative Web Creatures.
Creative Web Creatures iPhone Training Plan
- Our far-famed iPhone Application Development Training with best expertness offers developing utile iPhone apps plus offering hands-on training to germinate iPhone developers.
- Our devoted team of iPhone experts provides dedicated and intensive training on all pith & common prospects of iPhone development.
- We’ve overcome the iPhone SDK and can easily transmit our knowledge and skills to you with our course within a couple of days.
- With our iPhone SDK training, you will be an expert to market your apps on the iPhone Stores and grow money.
- We give you original iPhone, MAC, iPad, iTouch devices to test your skills.
- After the successful completion of your iPhone Application Development Training Course, trainees will be master in Xcode, objective-C and Interface Builder to build iPhone apps.
- Start developing iPhone applications using iPhone SDK.
- Get active skills with the iPhone Cocoa touch development with Interface Builder and Xcode.
- Our elaborated course and bit by bit headed classes will obviate all frustrations and failures you would otherwise confront while developing iPhone apps and hence save your precious time.
iPhone Training Course Curriculum:
Objective-C is the object-oriented programming language that you use to write iOS apps. While this isn’t a comprehensive course on Objective-C, you’ll learn enough to jump right into iOS development. Topics include:
- Classes, objects, and methods
- Message sending
- Foundation classes: strings, arrays, and so on
Xcode is the IDE used for iOS development, and it’s been completely redesigned in Xcode 4! You’ll learn how to:
- Create and navigate iOS projects in Xcode
- Use Xcode and Interface Builder efficiently
- Use the Xcode debugger
Cocoa Touch is a set of object-oriented libraries for creating apps that run on iOS devices. Cocoa Touch is based on Cocoa, and embodies various object-oriented design patterns also used for programming on the Mac. Understanding those patterns is essential to becoming a competent iOS developer. You’ll learn how to:
- Use the core classes in the Cocoa Touch framework
- Get the real benefit of the model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Define delegates to “hook” your app-specific code into the Cocoa Touch framework
- Register and post notifications
Views and View Controllers
Views represent the user interface of your app, and all the dynamic aspects of a view are handled by a view controller. View controllers are the hub of the model-view-controller (MVC) design. You’ll learn how to:
- Design views with Story boards and Segues in Interface Builder
- Connect views to their view controllers with outlets
- Define actions to respond to control events, such as pressing a button
Almost every iOS app has at least one table view to manage rows of tabular data. It’s so common that Apple provides a pre-built controller for tables. But using it effectively can be tricky. You’ll learn how to:
- Create a data source to populate a table
- Insert and delete table rows
- Organize data in table sections
Navigation and Tab Bar Controllers
Apple also provides a number of pre-built view controllers that serve as “containers” for your controllers. Using (and understanding) these pre-built controllers will save you a ton of work. You’ll learn how to:
- Use navigation controllers to create hierarchical apps
- Use tab bar controllers to create multi-mode apps
Keyboard Input and Gestures
Well-designed iOS apps make effective use of the virtual keyboard and touch screen unique to iOS devices. You’ll learn how to:
- Configure a keyboard for an ideal user experience
- Create a delegate class to handle keyboard input
- Detect and respond to taps, swipes, and other gestures
Core Data Basics
Data-centric apps will generally need to persist application-level data on the device. Core Data offers an elegant solution to data modeling and persistence. You’ll learn how to:
- Use the modeling tools to model persistent app data
- Create, read (fetch), update, and delete persistent entities
- Manage model relationships
Drawing and Animation
iOS devices have amazing support for custom graphics and animation. Advanced toolkits such as OpenGL are beyond the scope of this course, but most apps don’t need this complexity. Instead, you can do a lot with the drawing and animation methods that are supported in all views. You’ll learn how to:
- Draw images and text dynamically
- Create basic view animations for better user feedback
- Use the new blocks syntax in iOS SDK 4 to clarify your code
Transitioning to the iPad
In a lot of ways, developing an iPad app is similar to developing an iPhone app. Indeed, all the fundamental concepts you learn in this course apply to the iPad, as well. There are, however, some tasks and classes that are unique to the iPad. You’ll learn how to:
- Use the split-view controller and popovers unique to iPad apps
- Transform an iPhone app into a Universal app that can run on both platforms
Performance and Debugging
Last, but certainly not least, it’s important that your app behaves well when running on an iOS device. And when trouble strikes, you’ll want the confidence to solve problems quickly. You’ll learn how to:
- Avoiding and handling memory warnings
- Use Instruments to fix memory leaks and profile your code
- Use the debugging tools built into Xcode
- Troubleshoot common errors and warnings
Practical tips, tricks, and techniques
Along the way you’ll learn practical tips, tricks, and techniques we use to create high-quality, full-featured iOS apps.
Why Choose us for Iphone Industrial training in Creative Web Creatures :
- 100% Job Assistance on successful completion of our “All in one” course.
- Top notch training by highly qualified software engineers.
- Exposure on real life software development procedure.
- Valuable experience on “Live Projects”.
- Practical training modules.
- Free unlimited high speed Internet access during lab usage.
- Flexible lab hours to suit your schedule.
- Extremely affordable.
- Industry endorsement for placement.